But he was able to tackle a hard task in putting a new floor in our guest/Parker's bathroom. I am very happy with the results...especially now that it no longer smells like cat. And it will be much easier to clean.
He also, this Summer, he did some other great projects that have made our yard and home better and safer. So....I attached pics of all his great projects.
The Rock Wall to our Front Garden Area....stones from Freecycle.
A railing to our back steps so that Parker and I don't fall down them anymore :)
He is just a bit excited for his party. I can't believe it is a week from today!!! I'm not quite ready yet. And I always feel a bit out of my element and out of control when Ryan isn't home, so I hope that I can pull it off. And everyone....be kind to me....taking the invites around to your homes....without Ryan home to do it for me....is horribly hard due to my anxiety and I'm not sure why I'm freaking out about it, but, well, I just hope i'm not bothering anyone by heading to your door this week.Parker also found a cool hat that my mom made my dad once for a costume he had to have for Barbershop Chorus concert. Parker is very excited that now he has a hat that matches his good friend Pablo. Pablo is from the Backyardigans. That is Parker's favorite show in the whole world.

Lastly, we received his Halloween costume in the mail today. I have been fretting about Halloween because he usually can tell me what he wants to be and I couldn't find a cow pattern with utters or "Squeezers" as he calls them. I also didn't want to spend a ton of money, so I was just going to throw his firemen jacket on from his dress up box and call it good. But I came across a penguin costume online and he fell inlove with it and it wasn't a bad price, so I ordered it and now I have no worries. I know...I would have loved to sew him one like last year, but this pregnancy isn't being kind to me and I needed a quick fix. And he loves it so all is well. He tried it on for me. The feet wouldn't cooperate because he didn't have shoes on, but you get the idea.








8 comments:
That is dang cute. Where'd you get it?
Oooooh sweeeet! On all accounts. Yay Ryan and that is soooo cute!
He is soooo cute!! I love his walk, looks like he has it down. He'll be pretty warm in it too, that'll be nice. I can't wait to see him knock at our house.
The floor looks great!!
Ryan did a great job on all his projects! The bathroom looks great and we have the exact same shower curtain in our kids' bathroom! Great minds! :-)
Parker is so cute in his costume! I wouldn't have tried to make a costume and I can't even use being pregnant as an excuse! (That's cause I'm not, in case you were wondering.)
So fun! Thanks for sharing the cute video!
First of all, the bathroom looks awesome! We majorly need to do something about ours.
Second, I have a clown wig. it is kind of beat up because it is in my kids' costume box, but you can look at it if you want...
Oh my goodness! That is too funny! I love his costume! Your yard looks good! I love the colors in the bathroom!
The bathroom looks great, you need to send Ryan over to do our's now! :) The penguin costume is so funny, it looks cute!
Cute costume! Tell Parker happy birthday a little early for me!
Post a Comment