We are Ryan, Amy,Parker James and Penny Ray. Ryan and I have been married 11 years. We love to travel, cook, play games, watch movies. We love our family and friends and hope with this blog we can stay connected to everyone. Parker is 7 years old. He is the love of our life. He is our miracle. Penny is 3 years old. She is hilarious and so curious and such a joy.
I knew it!! And so did Parker. Congradulations!! You'll have to tell me the colors and kind of fabric you'd like for your bag. Do you like butterflies, shapes, etc? Just let me know. I'd love to get started. I am so happy for you guys.
7 comments:
Yea!!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Hooray! I am so excited for you!
yeah, yeah! That is so exciting!
I knew it!! And so did Parker. Congradulations!! You'll have to tell me the colors and kind of fabric you'd like for your bag. Do you like butterflies, shapes, etc? Just let me know. I'd love to get started. I am so happy for you guys.
I am sooo excited for you!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys, girls are so much fun! Congratulations!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! How fun...a GIRL!
Post a Comment