So Parker had tons of fun at Preschool. He didn't tell me much, but throughout the day, he told me more and more things. I think he got sick of me asking so many questions. I also got some info on his day from a friend's blog who's daughter is in the same class.
His big highlight was a big giant bubble that Mrs. Raleigh blew in the backyard during circle time and then it popped. There were also cupcakes because it was a friend in the class birthday.
He told me about the trampoline and the rules that go along with the trampoline.
He states, "Only one at a time on the trampoline, not two or three or four." So my dad teased him and said, "So is five ok?" "No Papa....just one."
He also talked about some cut out candles that are taped to the floor with their names on them. He said they are to sit on. And he talked about tracing hands and pretzels and eating them...I couldn't figure that one out. And there was quick mention of story time. Oh and Potty time was another big hit. One boy in the class mentioned that he had to go potty and the whole lot of them had to go, and Mrs. Raleigh said that he went. Man he sure goes easily for others....not for me...I had to beg or drag or bargain. Oh and he talked about how there were brown cupcakes for the boys and pink cupcakes for the girls. It took all day to get everything out of him, but maybe it's just the boy in him. But he has to understand that his mommy is a girl and I have to know what he did in school and all the details.")
He had a big day yesterday with school and playing outside with all of his friends. The weather has been so great. It's nice to see everyone out enjoying it. It was a long hot Summer and too miserable to be outside. We both went to bed early...it was nice.
Ryan gets home late late late tonight. I doubt I'll be able to stay up to wait for him, but he plans on taking the morning off and he'll be able to take Parker to school and spend a few minutes before heading to work again.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I'm glad Parker had fun! Kaley loved it! She can't wait to go back! I was worried about potty time too! Kaley has relapsed big time on having accidents, so I was pretty nervous. But she said she went when all the other kids went! Phew! One day down.... I am glad Parker is in Kaley's class! He is a sweet boy!
I am so glad that everything went well! I can't believe that these kids are old enough to be going to school!
Post a Comment