CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Details on my Ultra Sound Appointment

Well, here she is.....Penny Ray Rowan. She wouldn't cooperate for nothing while they were trying to get pictures. They need to check at 20 weeks all parts and innards to verify that they are there and working properly. And all was perfect!!! But they did want to get a front of the face shot and she just wouldn't sit still. She just kept flipping over every time the tech got to the front of her face. Typical right? :) I very much shy away from cameras.
But we did get to see the front of the face briefly and her little face would pop into view from the darkness and her mouth and was opening and closing like a fish. She was gulping that nasty fluid like no other.
But the main thing was that she is healthy and has all parts and all organs and everything was working properly.
If you are having troubles deciphering the ultra sound pic....the dome looking shape middle left is her stomach/chest. Under that there is a bright white line that goes towards bottom left...that is her arm. She is on her back....so as you go right on the pic it narrows and that is the neck and above that is chin , mouth, nose up top...you can kind of make out the side view face shape. There is a bunch of blackness middle right under neath the face...that would be brain matter. So...squint...you can see the shape of her .....I can't think of the word....side view....blah.
Thanks for all the comments. We feel loved and are very excited. Yesterday was so very crazy in celebrating with Parker and such. Next I will post his birthday festivities.

5 comments:

Misty

She's beautiful! It is a picture perfect profile. I love her little button nose! Zoe wouldn't cooperate for her pictures either. Maybe it's a girl thing. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! She is going to be the cutest little thing and I just know she'll always be dolled up! :-)

American Falls TaVaci

Hooray! Having a daughter is such a neat experience. Congrats!!!!!

Messenger

Oh Amy I couldn't be more happy for you. You can already see how adorable she is. If she looks anything like Parker she will be precious, good job growing that baby. I can't wait to see her.

Chelsea

That's awesome! Matt told me when he talked to you guys about the ultrasound results. Penny was one of our top 10 names for Isabel, so I already agree that it's a perfect name for her! Yay!

JessiLeigh

Awesome profile! congratulations!!!!