CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Preschool



Well I finally have a first day of school picture to blog about. It's just preschool, but he thinks he is going to school school and absolutely loves it. It's just hard getting him up and going and eating breakfast. He is so used to being able to get up whenever he wants and just lounge all morning and eat at his leisure. And of course he wouldn't eat this morning because it was so cold and then he let it sit so long, it got soggy and then there is no getting him to eat.
We have also been struggling with intentional bathroom episodes in the pants, so I was up all night worrying about that. But he went....both 1 and 2 this morning so I'm resting easy as he is there. I'm hoping he is behaving too. I want to be a fly on the wall so badly. Hopefully he will tell me all that he did.
The two hours has sure gone by fast though. I have to leave in 45 minutes already to pick him up. I haven't gotten a thing done but this blog post.
Ryan is out of town on his first trip of the month. Two more trips to go! Next week is the big long week he'll be gone. I might just go out of my mind. But he gave me a blessing of comfort just before he left and all has been well. Parker has been a good boy and my parents feed us dinner so that is a big help.
Ryan was able to visit a friend from High School and his family while in Memphis. He had to fly into Memphis because that is the closest airport to the Stauffer plant in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Ryan will be home late late tomorrow night and then he is off again Sunday morning. I'm hoping he can squeeze putting down my new bathroom floor while he's home. Then I'll have to blog and post pics of the three great projects he's been working on and done beautifully.
I'm off to maybe be a bit productive before picking up my big boy from school.

6 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle

Those pictures are so cute, he looks so excited! I am sure that he is going to love every second of school. It's going to be so weird to have all of the kids gone doing school stuff this fall/winter. We should have coordinated our school times so that the mom's could get together without the kids!

Anonymous

Awww, he's getting so big! I remember when he was born...like YESTERDAY!!! Right?

Steph

Congrats on getting him off to school. Scarlett started preschool today too and she was way excited.

Sous Chef Mom

Are you still heading over here sometime this month?

Parker is sooo stinking cute ;)

shell8170

Parker looks so dang cute in this! I can't believe our little boys are in pre-school now! How are you feeling?

American Falls TaVaci

His backpack turned out sooooo cute!!