And it's so incredibly awesome. I've only been feeling tings of pain or cramping or just stomach aches from nerves....but this morning as I sat at the computer doing some work....I felt it....full fledged churning of the stomach where I just thought my world was spinning faster than it should and that utz in the stomach like....whoa....I may bring breakfast back for a revisit. And it was awesome! But I'm still in a bit of disbelief that this actually worked and still figure something is going to go horribly wrong so I sat here and thought....gad....do I have the flu coming on? Why do I feel sick? Then it dawned on me......oh yeah.....so I'm good...this is normal. WAHOOOOOOOO! So now I'm chillin' with my favorite box of crackers and feeling so grateful to God and for His tender mercy for me and my little family. It's hard to express, but I just feel so inadequate for this miracle yet so grateful that the science of IVF is on this Earth and know that it is by the Hand of God that it is here. So grateful I had the opportunity now twice to utilize this science and be successful with it....not that the road was easy....but my family is growing when the biology of my body is dead set against it. An absolute miracle and straight from heaven. And because I know how inadequate and unworthy I am to have this miracle, I don't take one second for granted my opportunity and calling to be a mother to these test tube miracle babies. My whole life is centered on raising Parker to be kind and loving and thoughtful of others. I don't take it lightly that i've been given him to raise. When I think of the odds.....that he is with us and that this new baby is in the works....it boggles my mind and I just want this for everyone that I know that hurts and struggles.....so many women deserving and worthy of it. And my prayers are with them at all times. I can't be perfect, but I'm giving every percent of myself. Parker James is meant for good things or he wouldn't be here. And I'm lucky to be his mommy. And there is no doubt this Spirit that will come to our home is destined for good things too.....these children of mine of had to fight just as hard to get here as we have to get them.
In other words. I'm sick and I'm loving it. And I don't take for granted one second.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I love you! You are an awesome mom... and you deserve this! Being sick is just a perk ;) LOL *HUGS* Wish I was closer to hug you and celebrate with a saltine ;)
Post a Comment