We've been waiting all day for the results of our eggs and how many fertilized. Like I said, 17 eggs were retrieved, but 3 of them were too immature to do anything....so out of the 14 mature eggs, 8 fertilized...which is over 50%. So that is a good thing. The two best will be transferred and the others will be frozen for later use....hopefully.
Here is the transfer info:
Sunday @ 1:00 pm Mountain Standard Time
After transfer, I will lay still for about an hour and then we will drive home to Utah.
We are having fun here in Idaho. Parker has had too much fun....he keeps taking naps....I love it. He is crashed on the bed as we speak. We spent the morning at the mall and then the afternoon at a Children's Discover Center and Park. He is a tired boy.
So still.....all good news. Now I need to stay nice and relaxed and hydrated and will be good to go.
Thanks for your continued good wishes and prayers.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I've been agonizing all day so I can only imagine how you must have been feeling. I have checked your blog at least 12 times today. Things are sounding good so that is very exciting. When I thought of 17 eggs being retrieved.....holy cow! When the average is only 1 per month.....What a process! We love you and will continue to offer our good wishes and prayers. Hang in there!
Hooray for eggs! Hang in there. Just a couple more days!
Yay for 5 eggs!!!! Woooo hooooo!!!!!!!
Praying for you!
Post a Comment