CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a Long Cold Week


So I thought I would include a picture of the lovely needle that enters my body in a delicate place every morning filled with fluid that is as thick as cooking oil.....possibly thicker. It's the progesterone hormone which...not exactly sure what it does but it is pertinent to the current project. I've done the injection now for 9 days. And I think I have to do it another week maybe more.....even if we get bad news on Thursday. It's horrible.
It's been a long week and gloomy and rainy. I keep spiking fevers randomly for the last few days. Yesterday it got up to 102.1. We called the Nurse, to make sure it wasn't a side affect of the injection....and it isn't. I don't have a stuffy nose, or stomach aches. I don't feel sicky sick. I do feel like I have the flu, but figured that was due to the drugs and the fact that I had mild surgery last weekend and my body is trying like a mad dog to become pregnant. So I don't know what to do. The Nurse said if the fever persists to go see a doctor. Yes....folks...this is exactly what I need right now. And as another weird side note, Parker has spent the last two days trying our patience. He whines and screams and cries over every little thing, which isn't like him. He won't sleep, he just wants to argue all the time. AAAAHHHH.
He was still up at 12:30am last night...um er this morning. I finally fell asleep. He kept Ryan up off and on. And he was up early...it's going to be a pleasant day.
Ryan is going to work outside on some projects that need to get done. It's finally somewhat decent weather so maybe Parker will be happy being outside. Ryan is going to put up the trellace that will hold my climbing rose. We planted the rose bush just before we left for Boise. And he is going to dig out a square and build a brick pad for our garbage can to the side of the garage. I got some free bricks from freecycle and they have worked out great for us! Today we might even get free fertilizer from someone which will be helpful in getting our garden ready for planting. I planted the seeds a couple of weeks ago and they are growing nicely in my kitchen window. Not quite ready to be planted, but they are starting to grow.
Well I've been so dizzy and so weak the past week....i can't do anything. We got the new Wii Fit game and Ryan has already lost almost 4 pounds. He loves and it and plays on it for 1/2 hour or more every night. We got it Wednesday I think. But I try to do something and I get so dizzy I have to hurry and sit down....so I'm a loser. When Ryan does the running...Parker runs right along side of him...it's cute. It's a great game. I still feel very loopy and dizzy but I want to go outside today and get some fresh air. I need to cut my tulips down and I want to just sit an enjoy my pretty yard. I also want to go to the store with my mom to get some plants for the cemetarys this weekend. We'll see how I do.
Thanks for all the inquiries of concern and love. We will know for sure some time Thursday afternoon.
Loves

0 comments: