The ultra sound this morning went great. I have 12 eggs forming and growing. They are double the size they were at this stage last month, so everything is on schedule. My hormone level is in the 400's and ......gad do I feel it.
So tomorrow will seal the deal that things are progressing and growing. I have no worries now at this point. Everything looks the way it is supposed to look.
Parker sang in church today with all the other little kids. He did awesome. He looked so small but so handsome and he blew me a kiss. It was wonderful to see that for the first time....singing his little heart out.
Thanks for all the prayers.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Congrats. It sounds like everything is going well. We will keep praying for you. I bet Parker loved singing up there. Scarlett got to sing for the first time on Easter and she was totally excited.
I am so happy to hear that everything is looking so great! Thanks so much for letting Alexis come and play with you guys during church today, she's been talking about "Par Par and Amy" all day now! We love you guys!
That brought tears to my eyes! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment