CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

No News is Good News

So, I had my blood draw yesterday morning (Friday) which was to indicate that the meds are doing their thing and my estrogen levels are high as they should be. Last month at this time, I got a phone call because the estrogen levels did not look high so they upped my dose and ....well....we know the rest....nothing went well from that point and we had to cancel the cycle.
So, it has been since yesterday morning since the blood draw and I have had no phone call from Ann marie....which is good news. That means that my estrogen levels are fine and where they should be and everything should be on due course for the rest of the cycle.
Tomorrow (Mother's Day) I begin my daily ultra sounds. This will be the hook line and sinker to what is really going on and hopefully all is well and I'm incubating my eggs nicely. I will post tomorrow after the ultra sound to update on the progress...if any....keep your fingers crossed.
The Primary children will be singing in Sacrament Meeting tomorrow....which means it is Parker's first time singing in church with the Primary. I'm very excited about it.
We have planned to BBQ kabobs for dinner. Kabobs is one of my favorite meals.....and I'm making a chocolate ice cream cake roll with raspberry coulie. It is supposed to be a beautiful day, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to stay positive and enjoy Parker and hope for the best for the following weekend. Parker has already wished me a Happy Mother's Day and given me lots of hugs and kisses today. I'm a lucky mom.
Ryan worked very hard in the yard today, mowing and trimming and exchanging hoses and getting frisbees off the roof and helping me paint the last of the trellace for the climbing rose bush which I will be purchasing Monday.
He's a tired man. He didn't sleep much last night because he and Parker pitched the tent in our living room and camped out. It was our ward's Father's and Sons, but it is still so cold here...I didn't figure either of them would have fun. He and Parker rented a fun Wii game and they camped in the living room. My kind of camping!!!! But I slept in my big comfy bed. I'm not crazy.
I planted my seeds in paper cups to get them started so I can't plant my salsa garden in a few weeks. Parker helped and he loved it. He wants to check on the plants every 5 minutes to check if they are growing.
I love Spring Time and I love getting my flowers all ready and the nice weather. It was a good day.

1 comments:

Sous Chef Mom

I love the new layout and pics! My prayers are with you tonight and for tomorrow! *HUGS*

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!