CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's good to be home

well we made it home tonight. Phew! The transfer happened about 1:30 pm this afternoon. It went very smoothly. We got to watch the whole thing on the ultra sound screen. That is something to see. I have lots of pics to post.....even of the twin embryos.
I spent an hour lying there in the room after the transfer...most of the time spent praying that the embryos would stick. I felt very much at ease and very comforted. Before Ryan and Parker left the room, they both said a prayer for me....now Parker usually won't join us for prayer...not sure why....but he repeated every single word Ryan said in his prayer.
Parker is feeling lots better. He had three very good meals today and lots to drink. He ate more today than he has eaten all week long. So that is also a relief and off of our shoulders.
I go in for a blood test on May 27th and then again on May 29th. That will determine if the procedure worked. So....now we wait.....again.....

3 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle

I am so glad that you guys made it home! Let us know if we can help with anything! Alexis saw your parents at church and kept asking where "Par Par" was, she'll be happy to see him!

Tracey

We have been thinking about you all weekend and I am so happy to hear that things have gone okay so far. I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that while in a hotel room, how lousy! I hate hotels, even nice ones don't compare with being home! I hope you get some good rest this week, I wish we were there to take Parker out for a while to give you a break. We'll continue to pray for you, keep us posted on your progress!

Stephanie

I am so glad you guys made it home safely! I am also glad parker is feeling better! You guys will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Let me know if you need anything!