well....I'm just tired and I want my own house and my own bed. I haven't been sleeping well because Ryan snores like nothing else. It's horrible. Parker has been sick with diahrea since we got here. He refuses to eat and when he does...it is two bites and he's done. He hasn't acted lathargic or anything...just a bit more cranky and he sleeps hard.
We also got a huge rock thrown at our windshield as we were leaving Utah and we were hoping that it would stay put and we could just get the chip repaired....oh no....it's totally cracking along the whole windshield.
My back is really starting to ache and hurt due to the huge injections i have to do every morning. I ice it down for the injection, but during the day it starts to ache very badly.
And I think I'm just generally going nuts waiting around here in a Hotel room waiting for the transfer tomorrow. So much rides on this one day. And I'm not supposed to be stressed or tired and have plenty of fluids.....blah.....it would just be easier being in my own home. But I'm surviving....i think I'm just starting to freak out and my ankles are swollen with water and I'm hormonal and so exhausted. Parker did eat about 4 bites of his pizza tonight and had a ton to drink, so that is progress but it still isn't normal for his regular eating habits.
We saw Iron Man today. It was pretty good. Robert Downey Jr. is a looker. Me likey.
Parker liked it too....he said it was great but he had his hands up to his eyes a lot. But he sat through the whole thing like a good boy. Probably because he has no energy from having no food in him.
Well...I'm off to get my pajamas on and try and find something to watch on tv and try to take my mind off of everything.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Just wanted to wish you luck and let you know we're thinking of you!
Post a Comment